Next Generation Infrastructure Lab
Projects under NGIL
Agent Simulation Platform
- To define a framework for a highly modular, scalable, and comprehensive agent simulation platform
- To build, demonstrate, and validate the stated simulation platform
What has been done so far?
- A prototype version of the agent simulation platform has been built
- Initial documentation of the framework
- Specifications for a full-fledged system
What else is needed to accomplish the goals?
- Additional modules for simulation (statistical analysis, debugging, visualization)
- Additional documentation
- More models built using the platform
What are expected outputs?
- A framework for specifying a large scale agent simulation
- A platform for conducting large scale agent simulations
- Supporting documentation
- Associated publications (papers, reports, etc.)
What are expected outcomes?
- Better insight into multi-agent modelling
- A new and more modular platform to conduct large scale simulations.
- More multi-agent models
- Validation and verification mechanisms for multi-agent models
How would success be measured?
- The completeness of the framework, i.e. the ability of the platform to conduct large scale agent based simulations
- The use of platform to build models for and outside CSTEP
Who is working on it?
- Bharath M Palavalli, Jayanth R, Harsha K, Sagar Arlekar, Dr.Jai Asundi, Dr.Eswaran Subrahmanian, Onkar Hoysala, Niket Narang